Vakil family commenced operations as Humble Traders
of Pharmaceuticals in the year 1951. It was in 1955
that the Company embarked on Marketing Drugs for Captive
consumption. This heralded the arrival of Vilco Laboratories
Pvt. Ltd. in the Domestic Pharmaceutical Arena.
What followed was a progress from strength to greater
strength. It was in 1974 that the nationwide network
of field force was put in place and there was no looking
back. Today, Vilco has field strength of 180 plus personnel
pan India, with an elaborate distribution network involving
3 depots located at Mumbai, Lucknow and Kolkata....